Friday, December 7, 2018

THE 3RD SIDE OF A COIN




 CAP2 : WE  ALL ARE PROSTITUTES
                  EPISODE 1

The night was dark and rather gloomy. Too quiet, save for the classical music
from the nocturnal birds. Somewhere inside the darkness, Flora waited patiently;
with an excuse, and definitely with an explanation.

As I drove into Wuse 2, calmness deserted the night. Cars were honking and
standing in pairs were the queens of the night. I watched as the hookers flagged down cars as if they needed free rides. Time was no longer on their side. Any that couldn’t hook up with a client would soon retire to her abode counting her losses and praying for a better tomorrow.

A black Range Rover car stopped some meters away from my 2005 Toyota Corolla. With fake smiles, the girls near the car moved seductively towards it. They sampled their wares with seductive poses. The real deals on the side; a human-market with steady supply of the Men, who stopped to buy, and the girls, who were available for purchase. But the only reason men drove into the crescent at odd hours was because all the bad girls in town assembled there, and sex in Wuse 2 was negotiable. I wasn’t tempted in any way to stop.

Passing Amigo Supermarket, I drove straight to the Wine Shop. At the entrance of the shop, there were scores of young and neatly dressed young women who stood as if they were waiting for someone, or, as if they were stranded. Like sheep with no shepherd, they moved in an uncoordinated cycle. As I slowed down, some of them gradually approached my vehicle. “Hi,” said a girl in a fake British accent.
Checking out her features, I ignored the greeting. She was fair, her bosom was big; her eyes were not different from the cats’. She realized I had no wish to price her wares – but had taken advantage with my eyes – disappointedly, she hissed, turned around and walked away. And with each step she took, her big
buttocks bounced rhythmically.
“Na wah o,” I muttered in excitement as I navigated to a free parking space
inside the compound.


To Be Contd..                                                        ...........Story By Ozii Anieto

No comments:

Post a Comment